TV STYLE: Jillin Harris on LIOLIV

It's true, I am a HUGE Jillian Harris fan. She is so darn cute and talented! Her style is amazing (laid back west coast with a touch of girly girl), and her interior design style is very covetable.
The new season of Love It Or List It Vancouver started the other week and I couldn't be more excited! I love this show so much and especially because it's filmed right here in Vancouver. I have to say that where I live is pretty amazing and if you have ever been to the west coast of B.C. (Canada) then you know exactly what I am talking about.

I was lucky enough of spot Jillian wearing our Cece Rainbow Moonstone stud earrings on the season premier episode. It's always a treat to see people on TV wearing my designs, but when they are someone I really admire it is extra special!

Jillian Harris wearing Brooklyn Designs Cece Rainbow Moonstone stud earrings.


Are you a fan of Jillian too? Follow her on Instagram and visit her site for great
 recipes, style & home decor tips.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips