TV STYLE: Felicity Smoak on Arrow

I am a big fan of the show Arrow. I love that the women on the show are strong characters who can fend for themselves. I especially like Emily Bett Rickards character, Felicity Smoak. Nevermind the fact that she's a dead ringer for my cousin Alana, her character is a little sassy and a whole lot of smart! (and great fashion too of course!)

This week on Arrow, Felicity wore our Mini Jorja necklace in gold-filled.

Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards) wearing Brooklyn Designs Mini Jorja Necklace.

This is one of my favourite necklaces to wear. It is dainty and feminine. Perfect for wearing every day, you can easily layer our Mini Jorja necklace is all of your favourites. This piece is also available in sterling silver.

Are you a big fan of Arrow? Shop all of our jewels worn on the show here.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips