TV STYLE: Mia Parres of The Expandables

Are you an HGTV junkie like I am? I love HGTV and find myself watching it every single day! There is something about real estate and home design that I can't seem to get enough of. Have you had the opportunity to watch HGTV Canada's show, The Expandables? It features designer Mia Parres and builder Rob Evans. This is a must watch show if you love home improvement, real estate and design. What's even better? Mia wears our jewels during this season's episodes and I couldn't be happier! 

Designer Mia Parres of The Expandables wearing Brooklyn Designs Marilyn studs & Monica necklace in Aqua Chalcedony.


I love seeing talented, strong women wearing Brooklyn Designs jewelry and Mia is a not only a design expert, but she gets her hands dirty creating exclusive handcrafted home decor and furniture pieces for each episode! HGTV is such a great resource for women role models, featuring so many capable, powerful women who can do whatever they set their mind to and that's one of the many reasons I love this network. What's your favourite HGTV show? I have too many to list I think, but The Expandables is definitely one of my top favourites! Make sure to tune in every Thursday for a new episode and don't forget to watch Home To Win featuring Mia Parres and Rob Evans every Sunday night on HGTV Canada.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips