STYLE REPORT: Fall For Me

{ GUEST BLOGGER } Shaynee Berg of Shaynee Morgan Berg

Once a year in Vancouver we find ourselves in the perfect season. The sun still shines, the leaves are just changing and the frost is yet to be seen. From a  fashion lovers perspective fall is extra glorious; its the season for warm layers, leather boots and more rich jewel tones than your heart could ever desire. It's also the beginning of party season. A few weeks ago I found myself strolling through the mall and could not resist this seasons offerings; as I went through my many shopping bags filled with fall goodies I couldnt help but think...a photoshoot needs to be done! These are a some of the outfits I can't wait to wear in the upcoming months and they all pair perfectly with Brooklyn Designs jewelry.
 With much love,
SMB
The Summer Crossover 
Just because the air is a little more crisp doesn't mean it's time to totally throw the minis away! Add a warm cropped sweater or even some tights to make your skirts easily transition from summer to fall. Bolder more structured accessories really help beef up an outfit for colder seasons, here I am wearing shoes from Aldo and carrying a beautiful Doodney & Burke Bag.
Who says no white after labour day...


 Brooklyn Designs Turquoise Illiana Necklace

  Mad for Plaid 
Nothing says ‘Christmas is Coming’ quite like plaid; but until the snow starts to fall I like to wear lighter flannels and use them as layering pieces. By keeping the rest of the outfit fairly neutral the shirt becomes the key item in this look; this one is by the Jessica Simpson Collection. 



The Cozy Sweater
I can't make it through fall without adding at least one new sweater to my collection. This one comes by way of H&M, which means it was also very budget friendly. I kept it looking light by layering a few Brooklyn Designs necklaces for a little sparkle; I picked up these pieces at Wish On A Star in Port Moody, BC. I grounded the outfit with some amazing leather boots by Dolce Vita. 

 Brooklyn Designs Kristin Necklace & Long Turquoise Hoop Necklace (available at Wish On A Star in Port Moody).

Brooklyn Designs Geometric Gold Earrings on sale at our Sample Sale site!


Party Skirt
I love a great party dress, but this year I thought I would mix it up and start incorperating more seperates into my going out wardrobe. The skirt steals the show in this look; which I am totally okay with! It is from Express and has the perfect amount of volume without overwhelming my frame. I paired it with a simple over the shoulder top from American Apparel and my favourtie fall accesory; a bold lip!

Brooklyn Designs Kristin Necklace


Brooklyn Designs Laurel Ruby Stud Earrings

Photos by Christopher Patrick Dwyer
Special thanks to Brooklyn Designs Jewelery
Dapper Dog Model: Bowzer Berg

Want to see more? Follow along on my blog and see my BTS video of my photo shoot!



Shaynee Berg is a fashion blogger, model and actress based in Vancouver, BC. Learn more about Shaynee on her blog: SHAYNEE MORGAN BERG

Connect with Shaynee on { INSTAGRAM }, { TWITTER } & { YOUTUBE }

No comments:

 
Blogging tips