STYLE MOMENT: Student Style on a Budget

{ GUEST BLOGGER } Micaela Armstrong

As a University student, I make a lot of compromises when it comes to spending money. One of the ways in which I try to economise is by shopping at fun, inexpensive and widely available stores such as Forever 21 and H&M. Forever 21 is always a safe bet when you're looking for a new dress! Being that I am a huge fan of everything floral, I recently purchased this adorable Darling Cutout Floral Dress. It's so easy to wear casually with a black cardigan or a denim jacket like this one from H&M.



One thing I steadfastly refuse to compromise on is the quality and quantity of jewelry that I wear on a daily basis! My current favourites to pair with almost anything are the Lauren Lariat and the Laurel Studs. The Lauren Lariat is super diverse in that you can easily layer it with another necklace or simply wear it on its own. Lately I've been favouring a simple stud earring such as the Laurel Studs in Ruby or Chalcedony. I find them a refreshing contrast to the long elegant Lauren Lariat. Not only are these gems perfect for everyday wear, but they work well for formal events and a fun night out with friends too!





Micaela Armstrong is Executive Assistant at Brooklyn Designs and a part-time student at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips