STYLE MOMENT: Leather Handbag Must Haves



I have always loved purses since I can remember, and I always keep my eye out for something new and special to add to my collection. Last year I bought my first genuine leather handbag and I have to say I will have a hard time buying anything other than real leather from now on! Not only do leather handbags feel better than vegan choices, but they last longer and look nicer with wear.

Here I am sharing a round up of some of my favorite leather handbags. 
Some of these I own and some of them are on my wishlist!
Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha & Too Hot to Handle Lea handbags.

The Classic Q Natasha is my absolute favorite! I own both of these bags and love how versatile they are in style and am really happy with the amount of space these bags have to hold all of my essentials.



There is something to be said about handmade products and their amazing quality. This messenger bag packs a punch with it's undenial style and swagger. I would love to have this amazing piece and would use it daily. 


Jola V. Designs handbags are impecibaly made and I love their unique boho styling that each bag in Jolanta's collection offers. This Vancouver based brand has beautiful designs and lots of great colour choices!

Another great brand is Fossil. I am a fan of their Sydney collection as these bags are classic and will never go out of style. I love these 2 shades, Mushroom & Dark Green because you could easily wear these colours year round.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips