TV STYLE: Once Upon A Time

During the summer of 2013 I had the pleasure of visiting the wardrobe department of the hit ABC show Once Upon A Time. The stylist for the show chose a lot of great pieces from our collection and I've been anxiously awaiting when it will apear on the show and the other week I spotted our Heather earrings!

Brooklyn Designs Heather Earrings worn on Once Upon A Time


I was thrilled to be invited to meet the stylist and visit the wardrobe department for Once Upon A Time! It is one of my favorite shows and it is filmed in a little place where I grew up too! Steveston Village is a little fishing village in Richmond, BC Canada that holds a special place in my heart. My mom also has her pilates studio located in Steveston right in the middle of all of the filming action!

No comments:

 
Blogging tips