STYLE MOMENT: the Cozy Pullover

 { GUEST BLOGGER } Micaela Armstrong 

All of the inclement weather that we have been experiencing here on the west coast is making me glad for a couple of things in my life – my umbrella and my modest collection of comfortable sweaters! Now that the baggy sweater is in, I’ve been taking advantage of the portion of my closet that was previously purchased mostly for warmth – big sweaters, comfortable jeans, plain long sleeved shirts, et cetera. There’s nothing better than being cozy in the fall!

Another bonus of the baggy sweater is that it’s so easy to just throw on and get out the door. There’s not a lot of forethought required (which personally makes it my perfect slow-going Monday morning choice). 
                          Kroes Sweater from Aritzia and a textured knit sweater from H&M

I’m all about keeping it easy, so with an outfit like a baggy sweater and jeans, I would definitely go for something simple like our Farah Studs. They’re adorable and the feathers are perfect for the fall! There is any number of necklaces you could pair with these studs, but I tend to go for something that makes a little bit more of a statement. My pick for this outfit is our Illiana Black Onyx necklace which you can look for on an upcoming episode of Bones!
What’s your favourite comfy combination? Let us know in the comments below!





Micaela Armstrong is Executive Assistant at Brooklyn Designs and a part-time student at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.


No comments:

 
Blogging tips