BROOKLYN STYLE: Long Cardigans & Labradorite

Fall has most definitely arrived, and I for one couldn't be happier!
This is probably my favourite season. I love the crisp fresh air, that slight scent of a bonfire and of course those gorgeous Autumn colour leaves.

But most of all I love Fall fashion.


One trend I'm loving right now is the return of the long cardigan. I found this cozy pumpkin spice coloured cardigan at Loft. This colour instantly drew me in and could easily become a great transition piece in the Spring as well. The warm tones of this sweater contrast nicely with the cool, earthiness of our Labradorite jewels. 


I dressed our model in my favourite Labradorite jewels from our collection including one of my faves, our Monica necklace. Monica is an easy necklace that you can wear everyday for a signature look, or layer up with your other Brooklyn faves like I've styled our model here.
 If you haven't seen a Labradorite gemstone before, it is a must see. Beautiful flashes of fire glow within these semi-precious gemstones, in a natural and imperfect way, and the earthy grey colour is make them perfect to wear year round.

We want to see your Brooklyn Designs fall style!
Take a pic of yourself wearing your faves & tag us on Instagram with #BrooklynDesigns and share your fall fashion with us.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips