Outdoor Weddings: A Feminine Casual Look For Any Budget


{ GUEST BLOGGER } Micaela Armstrong

Outdoor weddings are hugely popular, and being that we're in the thick of wedding season right now, I thought I would throw together a few outdoor wedding-friendly outfits. Being outdoors means being subjected to the weather, so it's important to dress comfortably (while still looking wedding appropriate!) With this in mind, I thought I would do three similarly casual feminine looks with three budgets ranging from $50.00 to $150.00.



The dress I've picked for the low end of my budget is from good old reliable H&M. At $12.99, this casual sleeveless dress is a steal! You can dress it up with a light shawl and a pair of heels, and still come out of it having spent less than a hundred dollars.

For the mid-range budget, I chose a super cute vintage floral dress for $67.00 at the Bay. I love this dress because it's floral and fun, but still subdued enough not to stand out too much at a wedding. Paired with a nude heel, you've got a casual, dainty summery look.

Lastly for the higher end of my budget I found this beautiful peach coloured beaded dress (also from the Bay). I love the contrast in textures with the the beaded bust and chiffon skirt. Accessorizing with a delicate clutch can ramp this outfit up and you'll be wedding-ready in no time.

I'm your typical struggling student. Juggling work, school and life doesn't leave room for a lot of extra expenditures, particularly when it comes to clothes shopping. That being said, it doesn't have to cost a lot to look good!





Micaela Armstrong is Executive Assistant at Brooklyn Designs and a part-time student at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips