Valentine's Day Gift Guide

{ GUEST BLOGGER } Micaela Armstrong

Valentine's Day is fast approaching! It can sometimes be hard to find a gift for that special someone, so I've compiled five Valentine's Day themed gifts ranging from $10 to $85 that (just about) any girl would love to receive.

First up for $9.95, we have Hot Toddy shower gel from Lush. This warm cinnamon scent is a classic from Lush and can also be used as a shampoo!

Second at $26 is Kat Von D's Studded Kiss Lipstick in Hexagram - a beautiful deep red. I have four of these lipsticks, and I don't know what I would do without them. They're incredibly long lasting and they come in shades ranging from matte nudes to sparkling neons.

Third for $49.99 is a gorgeous Fossil Sydney Zip clutch. The colour choices range, but for the purposes of my theme I decided on Scarlet. The Sydney Zip clutch is the perfect addition to any date night outfit!

Fourth at $79 are our adorable Laurel Ruby Studs (as seen on the Bachelorette!). These studs are such a great everyday staple for my wardrobe. They're so easy to wear on any occasion when I feel like adding a pop of colour to my outfit.

Lastly at $85 is the Wilfred Diamond Mosaic blanket scarf from Aritzia. I love the versatility and style of these blanket scarves, and they're a must have for the cold months!




From the super simple to the more luxurious, these are a few of my favourite reds. Some people are harder to shop for than others, but hopefully these ideas can help get you started!




Micaela Armstrong is Executive Assistant at Brooklyn Designs and a part-time student at Kwantlen Polytechnic University.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips