DESIGNER STYLE: My Favorite Jewelry

With each season that I design, I always find key pieces from each collection that become my go to jewels to wear. I always keep the busy modern day woman in mind while I design and that also includes myself. I am a designer, mother and wife. I too need easy to wear jewelry pieces that can take me from day to night and enhance each outfit I wear for whatever occassion is currently on my calendar.


One of my favorites is our Danielle Necklace in Aqua Chalcedony. This necklace is a stand out piece that looks amazing on it's own with your favorite pair of jeans, and can easily dress up any LBD. I also love to layer my Danielle necklace with our Mason or Infinity necklaces for a delicate modern look.


Another one of my favorites to wear are our 10mm Laurel studs in Chalcedony. I love how easy to wear they are, and how easy they are to style. They are bold in colour and on trend. Our Laurel studs look great with my favorite maxi dresses, and super cute with a ball cap at my son's baseball games.



I always like to wear a ring on my right hand no matter what. I find that I gravitate towards a sterling silver ring even when I wear all gold tone jewels and one of my favorites is our Deanna ring. There is something about a sparkling druzy stone that always catches my eye. I love the imperfection and rough texture of druzy, and of course you can't beat the intense sparkle that each stone encompasses.

These are a few of my favorite jewelry pieces to wear and I love how versatile and gorgeous each one is. What are some of your favorite jewels to wear? I would love to hear in the comments below.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips