CELEBRITY STYLE: Alison Sweeney

A couple of months ago I was contacted by one of Alison Sweeney's fan groups, FL Ejami, to create her a custom necklace. I was so honoured to have been able to make this piece of jewelry because it is a very meaningful necklace that had a lot of thought and love put into it from her fans. Alison Sweeney's fan base is not only huge, they are such dedicated fans. If you follow Ali on twitter, you will see her many posts of all the gifts and well wishes she has been receiving since her announcement on Ellen that she will be leaving Days Of Our Lives after 21 years of playing her character Sami Brady.


Here is a picture of Alison Sweeney wearing her custom made necklace.

I too am a huge fan of Ali, and will miss her on Days Of Our Lives. I have watched her since she started and Sami Brady will definitely be missed. Thanks so much FL Ejami fans for giving me the opportunity to create this piece for you!


No comments:

 
Blogging tips