Styling: Boho Chic


I've been having some fun playing with different fashion styles on Polyvore this weekend and want to share some of the different looks with you. Polyvore is a great place to find fashion inspiration and to play with different fashion looks without having to go anywhere! You just need to be creative and have fun with their different design tools.

The first look I want to share is Boho Chic inspired. I was thinking Modern Hippie when I put this together and it's actually an outfit that I wear myself. I have layered a few pieces from some of my favorite deisgners Gypsy 05 and 7 For All Mankind to create a fun and casual outfit that is easy to wear on the weekends and days off.


In this Polyvore post the following Brooklyn Designs jewels have been featured:

Do you like to play and create on polyvore?  Follow us at BrooklynDesigns.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips