The Secret Circle

Sometimes in life you are given opportunities and they can be incredible gifts. Last year I was given an awesome opportunity to meet with the costume designer for The Secret Circle and she loved my jewelry and used it for the show! I watched every episode in a way that I never had watched t.v. before. It was such a thrill to see my creations worn a major American network show and my jewels were on nearly every episode too. I started watching The Vampire Diaries as well and found myself hooked on these two fantasy genre shows. The Secret Circle was getting better and better with every episode and the witchcraft and characters were played so well. It was such a disappointment to find out that the network had cancelled the series and wasn't bringing it back for a second season. The season (series) finale was SOOO good, the story lines that could have continued in to the second season were going to be great to watch. I am still crossing my fingers that another network will pick it up for a second season.

It was so great for me to have had such an incredible opportunity and I will never forget it. The Secret Circle will be a fabulous memory for me in my jewelry career. Here are some of the pieces that were worn on the show.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips